Open Directory Project at dmoz.org

Monday, August 30, 2010

Eric Stonestreet's Emmy

WHERE THEY'RE PUTTING THEIR EMMYS
Eric Stonestreet: "I'll take it to my parents' house in Kansas City in a couple of weeks."
More awards coverage    

Bryan Cranston: "You'd think I would be jaded by now but this such a gift. I am so grateful for this job. I will keep this Emmy with the others on a shelf in my home office."

JIMMY FALLON'S PERFORMANCE AS EMMY HOST

George Clooney: "The show is really good tonight. Jimmy Fallon is just killing it tonight. He's really funny."

Tina Fey: "I think he was great! I knew he would be. He did just the right amount of singing and dancing. We have all come a long way since"

Piers Morgan: "The line of the night was [about] Mel Gibson. Only Ricky Gervais can get away with jokes like that. I thought Jimmy Fallon was fantastic. There was a lot of warmth for him in the room. People just like him and that came across. The opening number was hilarious."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More