Open Directory Project at dmoz.org

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Why Jim Tressel leaving?

This is great news in the college football game world, specially after the University of Miami made a coaching job alter right away after the regular season. The thought that Tressel would be out of a job earlier Rich Rodriguez at Michigan is also astonishing.
tressel


Where the Buckeyes go to find a replacement is anyone's guess. Would TCU coach Gary Patterson become a possibility? The number of professional jobs that could come available in early January could cloud the hiring process in Columbus.
Ohio State fans and alumni don't like me; the thousands of personal attacks and taunts on Twitter made that perfectly clear.

However, the sources that provided me with this information were clear with their comments, and I am comfortable sticking with what I have been told. If I was wrong, I will publish a strong statement to that effect in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More